Porto Montenegro is the Mediterranean’s leading luxury yacht homeport and marina village. It is one of the fastest selling real-estate developments in the Mediterranean, conveniently located 5 minutes from Tivat international Airport.
In 2016 Porto Montenegro was acquired by the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), the principal investment arm of the Government of Dubai with investments spanning financial services, transportation, energy and industries, real estate and leisure and retail.
Recently introduced Regent Pool Club Residences, the Baia Wing is the latest addition to Porto Montenegro’s residential collection. The completion is due for Summer 2019. These contemporary chic apartments, each with a landscaped terrace, are inspired by the Italian Riviera and have unobstructed sea and mountain views.
Based on the ‘hotel condominium’ model, these luxury residences for sale, with optional rental pool program, have direct access to the extensive services and amenities of the five-star Regent Hotel and the onsite management team taking care of all maintenance and rental administration at the owners’ request. Ideal for anyone looking for a top-notch, yield-producing property built to the highest international standards.
Porto Montenegro is home to 450 yacht berths, 228 sold-out luxury apartments, as well as 55 units of premium restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and amenities and a five star Regent Hotel with over 80 luxury suites and apartments.
Key features include:
• High specification studio to 3-bedroom units (43 to 514 sqm)
• Prices ranging from €200,000 to €5,654,000
• Option to participate in the Regent rental pool programme
• Unobstructed sea and mountain views
• Residents-only pool deck with separate leisure, lap and children’s pools
• Pool Club with landscaped gardens and cafe service
• Access to Porto Montenegro’s Owners Club and 24hr Lifestyle Management Team
• Secure underground car parking
• Furniture packages and onsite interior design services
For further information and sales inquiries register here or call +381 63 722 1380.